Wednesday, October 19, 2011

B-Bop Down With Robot

    Wow, I was mistaken. I fell for the fallacious habit of generalization, after my survey circulated throughout as many examination of the gathered data I realized realizing it shames me. I had this stamp idea of who it was that made-up this countries citizenship. My results brought  me to a new level of thinking, the kind of thinking that i feel is needed more everyday.
    First, I discovered and was surprised that far greater number of people are more open to the notion of technology arousing problems within our communities than I had expected. However, location played a strikingly strong role in this very question. More liberal areas generally were slightly to extremely afraid of our next move. The next move is simple, we're going to start seeing ROBOTS in our midst. They'll be bopping across the cross walks, zipping down the path. I am afraid, robots amongst us? Where does that put us? Participants of my survey seemed to be mixed. Admittedly and often said in support of the little shiny R-Bots is that they got it all handled. Already, a robot walks through the produce section helping an elderly lady in need. This moment I'm typing, little shiny guy could be doing my laundry, dishes, and vacuuming all at one time. Yes, in support of the little evil tin cans with batteries, they can multitask, like the talking vacuum thing on the Jetsons, they could help. Up till we throw A.I. in the mix. That will be the end of man-kinds unique ability to reason. They will learn with Artificial Intelligence. Develop faster, retain more information, and need no resources hardly.
 There's many theories, ideas, and opinions on this subject and to see both the good and bad paints a nice level playing field for the Bots. So beware the Robot could be right behind you

No comments:

Post a Comment